Careers / Internships
Is it You? Are you the One?
Are you one of our new additions?
KDR’s most valuable asset is our
We are proud of our corporate culture and we are looking to find the perfect additions to our team.
Does this describe you?
- Great Attitude! Enthusiastic!
- Craves career satisfaction and work-life balance
- Team Player - Enjoys working directly with clients and team members
- Committed to providing exceptional, dependable, quality service to clients
- Desires to have diversified experience in Public Accounting – Audit, Tax, Mergers/Acquisitions, Special Projects and Beyond
- Enjoys new challenges and learning opportunities
- 1 -5 years of public accounting experience
- CPA or CPA eligible (and working toward licensing)
Are you looking for a great work environment PLUS competitive benefits?
- Enthusiastic Team
- Flexible / Alternative Work Schedules (Full and Part Time)
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Paid Time Off, 401(k), Medical/Dental Benefits and more!
- Linden Oaks Office Park – Free Parking
Several positions available! If you are interested in applying for a position or learning more about our unique CPA firm culture, please give me a call!
Tracey Rink, CPA